Logistics for the Assembly Appropriations Committee Hearing
Monday, May 4, 2020
Committee Room 4, 1st Floor, State House Annex
Trenton, New Jersey.
- Due to the public health emergency, the State House Annex remains closed to visitors and the public will not be allowed to attend the meeting in person.
- The Committee will take oral testimony on bills, by telephone, limited to three minutes.
- Those interested in testifying orally must fill out the Assembly Appropriations Committee Registration Form located on the New Jersey Legislature home page. https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/
- The form must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. Friday May 1, 2020.
- Committee contact information will be forwarded to those who submit a form to testify orally.
- The public is encouraged to submit testimony electronically in lieu of oral testimony.
- Written testimony will be included in the committee record and distributed to the Committee members.
- Written testimony should be submitted to: OLSAideAAP@njleg.org
- Live audio of the hearing will be available on the New Jersey Legislature home page. https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/
- Live video of committee hearings is currently unavailable. The Assembly Majority Office communications will advise all members should that change.