Assembly Labor Panel Also Meeting to Consider Minimum Wage Increase for Tipped Workers & Other Bills
(TRENTON) – The Assembly Budget Committee and Assembly Labor Committee will be meeting on Monday.
Both hearings will be streamed live at http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/media/live_audio.asp.
The Budget panel will meet to hold its third public hearing on the proposed state budget for next fiscal year. The meeting will be at 9:30 a.m. in Committee Room 11 on the 4th Floor of the State House Annex in Trenton.
The Labor panel will meet at 10 a.m. in Committee Room 15 of the Annex to consider the following bills:
· A857 [Sumter, Shavonda E./Caride, Marlene+1], Tipped workers-incr. min. wage
· A965 [Singleton, Troy/Sumter, Shavonda E.], Pub. util. construction work-concerns
· A2388 [Singleton, Troy/DeAngelo, Wayne P.], Contractors-concerns registration
· A2860 [Wisniewski, John S./Prieto, Vincent+1], Truck Operator Independent Contr. Act
· AJR61 [Rumana, Scott T./Quijano, Annette+1], Longshoremen’s register-NY enact leg.