(TRENTON) – Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto and Senate President Steve Sweeney on Friday announced the members appointed to the New Jersey Legislative Select Committee on Investigation.
Sweeney (D-Gloucester/Salem/Cumberland) and Prieto (D-Hudson/Bergen) appointed:
· Asm. John Wisniewski (D-Middlesex), co-chair;
· Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg, co-chair;
· Asw. Marlene Caride (D-Bergen/Passaic);
· Asm. Michael Patrick Carroll (R-Morris/Somerset);
· Sen. Nia Gill (D-Essex/Passaic);
· Sen. Linda Greenstein (D-Middlesex/Mercer);
· Assembly Majority Leader Lou Greenwald (D-Camden/Burlington);
· Asw. Amy Handlin (R-Monmouth);
· Asw. Holly Schepisi (R-Bergen/Passaic);
· Asw. Valerie Vainieri Huttle (D-Bergen);
· Asw. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-Mercer/Hunterdon).
The Senate Republican appointment is still to be announced.
The Assembly Republican appointments were made per recommendation of Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick (R-Union/Morris/Somerset).