Delaying Impending Biz Tax Hike, Increased Fines for Drivers Who Fail to Stay
to the Right, Protecting NJ Taxpayers from Call Centers that Ship Jobs Overseas & Rescinding Recent Bergen/Passaic Area Fare Hike Also on Tap
(TRENTON) – Equal pay for women, restoring Gov. Christie’s cuts to women’s health care, improved domestic violence protections, gun violence prevention, school security and improved services for children and veterans highlight Thursday’s Assembly voting session.
Delaying an impending business tax hike, increased fines for drivers who fail to stay to the right, protecting New Jersey taxpayers from call centers that move jobs overseas and rescinding a recent NJ Transit fare hike on the Main, Bergen County and Pascack Valley commuter lines are also on tap.
The session is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. and will be streamed live at:
EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN:
· A4044 [Lampitt, Pamela R./Riley, Celeste M.], The Wage Transparency Act
· A4124 [Lampitt, Pamela R./Riley, Celeste M.], Unfair Wage Recovery Act
· A2648 [Fuentes, Angel/Lampitt, Pamela R.]. Concerns Disclosure of certain employment information
RESTORING CHRISTIE CUTS TO HEALTH CARE FOR WOMEN:
· A4171 [Wagner, Connie/Vainieri Huttle, Valerie] Provides Medicaid coverage for family planning services to individuals with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level
· A4172 [Mosquera, Gabriela M./Lampitt Pamela R.] Makes FY 2013 supplemental appropriation to DOH for $7,453,000 for family planning services
IMPROVING PROTECTIONS FOR WOMEN:
· A101 [Diegnan, Patrick J], Rape shield law, civil-creates
· A321 [Singleton, Troy], Lisa’s Law-monitor violent offender
· A3472 [Albano, Nelson T./Riley, Celeste M.], Domestic Viol., Abuse Task Force-creates
IMPROVING SCHOOL SECURITY:
· A1548 [Wisniewski, John S], Sch. used as polling place-security req.
· A1549 [Wisniewski, John S./Prieto, Vincent], Sch. as polling place-ensure security
IMPROVING SERVICES & PROTECTIONS FOR CHILDREN:
· A718 [Ramos, Ruben J./Quijano, Annette], Pub. sch-letter enrolling resid students
· A3047 [Diegnan, Patrick J./Lampitt, Pamela R], Children’s Sudden Cardiac
· Events Act
· A3272 [O’Donnell, Jason/Diegnan, Patrick J.], Adrenoleukodystrophy-newborn screening
· A3558 [Benson, Daniel R./Chivukula, Upendra J.], Pediatric respite care fac.-prov. lic.
· A3735 [Mainor, Charles], Child porn-revise statutes enhance penal
· A3972 [Wagner, Connie/Jasey, Mila M.], Full-day kindergarten-estab. task force
· A3978 [Lampitt, Pamela R.], Pertussis vaccine-req. new mothers info.
GUN VIOLENCE PREVENTION:
· A3853 [Singleton, Troy/Oliver, Sheila Y.], Anti-Gun Trafficking Act of 2013
· A4152 [Wilson, Gilbert L./Johnson, Gordon M.], Firearm, unlawful possession-concerns
· A4179 [Mainor, Charles/Singleton, Troy], Firearm transfer, underage person-penal.
· A4180 [Wilson, Gilbert L.], MV-impoundment, cert crimes and offenses
· A4181 [Johnson, Gordon M.], Firearms records-concerns
IMPROVED VETERANS CARE:
· A1898 [Albano, Nelson T./Vainieri Huttle, Valerie], Indigent vets burial-prov. funding
· A2519 [Prieto, Vincent/Jimenez, Angelica M.], Games of chance proceeds-support vet org
· A2664 [Conaway, Herb/Wilson, Gilbert L.], Vet. honorable discharge papers-concerns
· ACR114 [Coughlin, Craig J./Tucker, Cleopatra G.], Games of chance proceeds-support vet org
· ACR177 [Andrzejczak, Bob], Vet. Hosp. Task Force-support
· A1195 [Stender, Linda], Rail stations-study platform safety
· AR157 [Eustace, Timothy J.], Commuter rail lines, cert.-rescind incr.
· A581 [Spencer, L. Grace/Johnson, Gordon M.], Indigent-person-concerns fines
· A748 [Barnes, Peter J./Stender, Linda], Student loans, cert.-forgive
· A1665 [Johnson, Gordon M./Vainieri Huttle, Valerie], Mental health coverage req.-revises
· A2277 [Wilson, Gilbert L.], Traffic viol., cert.-concerns penalties
· A2753 [Benson, Daniel R./DeAngelo, Wayne P.], Energy tax receipts-pay directly to mun.
· A2938 [Jasey, Mila M./Caputo, Ralph R.], Emerg. shelter-concerns admittance
· A3480 [Vainieri Huttle, Valerie/Lampitt, Pamela R.], Devel disab-forms req other than English
· A3775 [Wagner, Connie/Eustace, Timothy J.], Save NJ Call Center Jobs Act
· A3951 [Vainieri Huttle, Valerie/Johnson, Gordon M.], Devel. center closures-concerns
· A4112 [Eustace, Timothy J./Singleton, Troy], Emp UI taxes-elim 10% surcharge,
· AR177 [Stender, Linda/Conaway, Herb], Job banding prog.-objects estab.