(TRENTON) – Assemblyman Vincent Mazzeo (D-Atlantic) today announced plans to attend a council meeting in every municipality in the 2nd Legislative District starting this week, to meet with elected officials and constituents to get a better understanding of their individual concerns and needs.
“I think it is important to be accessible and create opportunities where you can meet face-to-face with the people that you serve. The more I know, the better I can help them,” said Mazzeo.
“Just last night I started my tour at the Atlantic City Council meeting where I watched a presentation about historical preservation in the city. It is issues like this that I look forward to gaining more knowledge about as we move from town to town,” added Mazzeo. “This district tour is a great way to introduce myself and talk with elected officials and constituents from each municipality in the district, and hear directly from them about the issues affecting their communities.”
Mazzeo will be in these towns on the following dates:
- Thursday, February 13 – Somers Point
- Wednesday, February 19 – Brigantine & Pleasantville
- Monday, February 24 – Buena Boro & Buena Vista Township
- Tuesday, February 25 – Mullica
- Thursday, March 6 – Margate & Absecon
- Thursday,March 13 – Egg Harbor City & Folsom
- Monday, March 17 – Hamilton
- Wednesday, March 19 – Longport
- Thursday, March 20 – Ventnor
- Tuesday, March 25 – Northfield
- Wednesday, March 26 – Egg Harbor Township & Linwood
Please note that the schedule is tentative and subject to change.
For more information, contact Marshall Spevak at 609-383-1388.