(TRENTON) – Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto on Wednesday announced the members appointed to the Assembly’s Select Committee on Investigations.
“I am confident these talented legislators have the backgrounds, temperaments and experience to conduct this inquiry in a bipartisan, professional and responsible manner,” said Prieto (D-Hudson/Bergen).
- John Wisniewski (D-Middlesex), chair;
- Marlene Caride (D-Bergen/Passaic);
- Michael Patrick Carroll (R-Morris/Somerset);
- Betty Lou DeCroce (R-Morris/Essex/Passaic);
- Majority Leader Lou Greenwald (D-Camden/Burlington);
- Amy Handlin (R-Monmouth);
- Gordon Johnson (D-Bergen);
- Paul Moriarty (D-Gloucester/Camden);
- Holly Schepisi (R-Bergen/Passaic);
- Linda Stender (D-Union/Middlesex/Somerset);
- Valerie Vainieri Huttle (D-Bergen);
- Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-Mercer/Hunterdon).
The Republican appointments were made per the recommendation of Assembly Minority Leader Jon Bramnick (R-Morris/Somerset/Union).