(NEPTUNE) – Assembly Members of the New Jersey 11th Legislative District, Eric Houghtaling and Joann Downey (both D-Monmouth), are hosting an Affordable Care Act enrollment event on Wednesday, December 12 from 12:00-3:00 PM at the Neptune Township Public Library, 25 Neptune Blvd, Neptune, NJ 07753.
“Several hundred thousand New Jerseyans are provided with health insurance through the Affordable Care Act,” said Houghtaling. “Health care can be complicated, and we are happy to help our constituents maneuver through the maze of paperwork and register for such a tremendous program. Whether you are re-enrolling, want to enroll for the first time, or simply have questions about the Affordable Care Act in New Jersey, we encourage you to come to this event.”
“There are so many people across the state who may qualify for reduced premiums or subsidies and don’t even know it,” said Downey. “The Affordable Care Act has granted hundreds of thousands of our residents with health care coverage since its inception, and we are proud to promote this life-changing program. Please join us at our enrollment event so we can talk about the benefits of the Affordable Care Act and continue to work to get every New Jerseyan the health care coverage they need.”
If you are planning on attending the event and enrolling in health care coverage, please bring the following items:
• Current ID for person applying;
• Social Security numbers or proof of lawful presence for everyone applying;
• Current income information for everyone applying;
• Your best estimate of what your household income will be in 2019;
• Current health insurance information of everyone applying, if any; and
• If re-enrolling in the Marketplace, your username and password.
Open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act ends on December 15.